– Sub-theme at the 36th EGOS colloquium ‘Embodying precarious work: Intersectional precariousness and organising for a good life’ organised by Amanda Peticca-Harris, Annalisa Murgia, M.N. Ravishankar. Cagliari, 6-8 July 2023.
– Session at the Ethnography & Qualitative Research Conference ‘Comparative ethnographies and qualitative studies of workers organizing’ organised by Paolo Borghi and Petr Mezihorak. Trento, 7-10 June 2023.
– Workshop ‘New Directions in Labour Process Theory’ organised by Francesco Bagnardi, Vincenzo Maccarrone, Devi Sacchetto and Francesca Alice Vianello, University of Padua, 26-27 January 2023.
– Session at the VI SISEC Conference ‘Il lavoro tra mobilità e immobilità’ [Labour between mobility and immobility], organised by Valeria Piro, Francesco E. Iannuzzi, Devi Sacchetto and Francesca A. Vianello, University of Bologna, 8-11 June 2022.
– Panel 06B2 at the Global Forum on Democratizing Work, ‘Critical Approaches to Precarity: Work, Subjectivities and Movements’ organised by Joseph Choonara, Renato Miguel do Carmo and Annalisa Murgia, 5-7 October 2021.
– Research Stream at the European Sociological Association Conference ‘Precariousness in a post-COVID world: labour, daily life and subjectivities’ organised by Mireia BolIbar, Renato Miguel do Carmo and Annalisa Murgia. Barcelona, 31 August – 3 September 2021.
– Sub-theme at the 36th EGOS colloquium ‘Precarity, Solidarity and Conflict at Work’ organised by Annalisa Murgia, Patrizia Zanoni, Ozan Nadir Alakavuklar, Andreas Pekarek, Markus Helfen, Rick Delbridge. Hamburg, 2-4 July 2020 (the event was held on-line).
– Session at the Ethnography & Qualitative Research Conference ‘Across the country and around the world. Comparative ethnographies and qualitative studies of workers organising’ organised by Annalisa Murgia and Paolo Borghi. Bergamo, 4-6 June 2020 (the event was postponed until a later date).
– Research Stream at the European Sociological Association Conference ‘Questioning precariousness: Labour, collective organising and everyday life’ organised by Annalisa Murgia, Renato Miguel do Carmo, Mireia BolIbar and Adam Mrozowicki. Manchester, 20-23 August 2019.
– Mini-conference at the 31st SASE Annual Meeting ‘Digitalizing and Fragmenting Labour: What Changes for (in)Equality and Diversity?’ organised by Rossella Bozzon, Annalisa Murgia and Agnieszka Piasna. New York City, 27-29 June 2019.
– Session at the International Labour Process Conference ‘Grey zones of work and employment in comparative perspective: The hybridisation of labour market statuses, individual careers and collective forms of representation’ organised by Annalisa Murgia and Christian Azais. Vienna, 24-26 April 2019